Tuesday, June 17, 2008


Now I wasnt going to let this blog pass without mentioning Lil Weezys new album was I? My little Dwayne has been all over the UK press over the last two weeks, it seems like the rest of the world is finally coming around to my way of thinking. Damn, okay so its a little more polished and T-Pain features far too much for my liking. But it does feature ridiculous tracks like this, Weezy F. Baby at his most fucked up, relentless beat, stoopid flow and a general disregard for any predispositions that hip hop might have already. He does not give a shit.....

Lil Wayne - A Milli

Lucas x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, rather valuable phrase

Anonymous said...

You were visited with excellent idea

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, it seems magnificent idea to me is


I suggest you to visit a site on which there is a lot of information on this question. Hot Health