Wednesday, December 24, 2008


Wow what a great year. I know it's a little early for a reflective post- but lets face it the run up to NYE will be way to drunken to post good.

I think it's fair to say that everyone who posts on GB has had a good year, for me the highlight of the year has been receiving praise from the dj's and producers who inspired us in the first place. I'm not going to list them (you should be able to guess anyway)- but I am going to say that both of us are very happy with the people we are going to be working with next year and the places our releases are going to be coming out.

I'm working on a best of 2008 but there is so much good stuff to reflect on that it's taking a while- In the mean time Jesse Rose kindly did a 08 best tracks for us:


Jesse Rose (off the top of my head) 2008 chart


1. Sis - Nesrib - ceccile
2. LOTP - Bathroom Gurgle (Duke Dumont Remix) - Parlophone
3. Jesse Rose - Touch My Horn - Dubsided
4. Consistent - Midnight Blend (Oliver $ Remix) - Front Room
5. Sis - Trumpetta - CDR
6 .Daniel Steinburg - keep on moving - Front Room
7. Riva Starr - Maria - Kindish
8. Jan Driver - Rat Alert - Made to Play
9. Jesse Rose - Forget My Name - Dubsided
10. Robert Deitz - Sunshower - Ceccile


Have a happy Christmas - unless your American then 'Have a happy Holidays' :)

NX

1 comment:

Mastermix said...

Sis - Trumpetta
correct is Sis - Trompeta ???

:)