Sunday, December 07, 2008


THINGS I LEARNT IN YANKEE.

1. The US airport guys like searching me even more that their European counterparts- then even have a special machine they made me stand in several times...

2. Eating lots of hamburgers, pancakes and other various fatty foods makes the brain sluggish and you start to think- hmm maybe that George bush ain't such a bad guy.

3. Thanksgiving is really really stupid- If I was Native American I'd be mega pissed that the entire country celebrates the fact that the Native Americans helped out the Pilgrims and the Pilgrims helped out the Native Americans by killing and raping them all.

4. No man needs to buy more than 3 pairs of sneakers in one trip regardless of how cheap they are - because he has to carry the fuckers home.

5. Being in a car with a drunk driver is fucking scary.

6. Penn station has a quality of homeless dudes that kings cross only dreams about having.

7. There are rats every where in NYC - some even ware suits.

8. The drugs are much better here.

9. People are actually very polite in New York- that myth that everyone is crazy rude is a lie.

10. I need to stop putting on a weird half American accent (I can't help it) it sounds really stupid.

XN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes We Can! Yes We Can! Yes We Can!

Anonymous said...

I think you mean "some even wear suits"



Grammar Nazi at your service.

Gutter Broadcast said...

No Nazi's are nice.

you know I can't spell.

x