Monday, August 06, 2007



So I don't know anybody that doesn't like Claude Vonstroke, its not like I ask everyone I meet, you can just tell when you play his shit, people lose their minds (the Jamelia remix anyone?). He is one of the best things that happened to dance music in 2007. Dude gets the formular right 99% of the time: a little bit of minimal, a little fidget, a little house mixed with a sense of humour. The album was off the meat rack and still sounds more than fresh when played in the clubs, I can't fault the guy (apart from the Samim remix, that wierd gypsy shit wasn't sitting right) and wish he'd release new material every day.

This mix of his had me jumping up and down in my seat, literally, I almost fell off and mash my rarse and ting! Claude wastes no time in getting straight into it....pump loud!!

Claude Vonstroke - Club Promo Mix

There is a whole host of other mixes on the Dirty Bird site. Go now.

And while we are on the subject of Dirty Bird, I had to include this new track by Justin Martin. Good. Old. Days.

Justin Martin - Ghetto Train

No comments: