Saturday, February 07, 2009

Wzcydwczkizplczncdzy


Right now, I am in wonderful Poland, home of beetroot soup, drinking a stupid load, super budget nasty hotels that smell of Chemicals and of course, Catz n Dogz. Check out this mix that they made last year right here and then say a little prayer for me, as I'm not sure if I will make it through the night....my eyes hurt.

1. KOSimix - I want to Sleep [promo]
2. Two Armadillos - Snowflakes [Dessous]
3. Marlon D. - Funky Angel [Stricly rhythm]
4. Catz n' Dogz - My Zoo is Your Zoo (Guido Schneider remix) [Mothership]
5. Alexi Delano - What is Control (Adultnapper Remix)
6. Prompt - Elephant [7noise]
7. klarinette & flöte [promo]
8. Claude Vonstroke - Scarlet Macaw [Mothership]
9. Varoslav feat dOP - inside way [supplement Facts]
10. Catz n' Dogz - Kill the frog [Mothership]
11. Mario Zar & Marco Berto - La Jungle (Peace Division Mix) [VIVA Music]
12. Minz - Chinese Drip (Chaton Remix) - [Perspectiv]
13. King Unique - Sugarhigh (Gui Boratto Rmx) [Curfew]
14. Kollektiv Turmstrasse - Lüchttoorn [Connaisseur]
15. Dj koze - Sasha Funke remix [Promo]

L x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the sickest mix ever, lovers of this should also check out P.Toile's Minipower mix (off the Mothership website), I won't link because it is not my blog.