Thursday, February 21, 2008

I have been alerted to this...I cant believe I wont make it, someone please go for me and bring me pictures!!

Friday, 7 March 2008
Brazilian Baile Funk:
Tati Quebra Barraco + Cidinho & Doca + Mr ShaoDow + DJ's & Dancers From Brazil
At The Galtymore, London

London can look forward to a heavy dose of Brazilian hip hop with the arrival of three of Rio de Janeiro's top hip hop funkerios. Performing live at the Baile Funk (translated: funk dance party) gig will be Brazil's first lady of hip hop, Tati Quebra Barraco, and the stalwarts of the funk industry, MCs Cidinho and Doca. The event promises to be an explosive, high velocity affair just like the Baile Funk parties that take place every weekend in Rio de Janeiro. Please see www.myspace.com/bailefunklondon or www.popozaoshop.com for further information and ticket details.
From 8:00pm

Price: £20.00 on door / £15.00 advance

No comments: