Sunday, January 20, 2008



Okay, still reeling from our Dutch excursion (I'm sorry to harp on about it)...

You know who much us Zombies love new dances, new dance songs, ghetto kids getting loose etc, well we found a new one. Its called 'Jumpstyle' and seems to be most popular in Holland and the Dutch speaking parts of Belgium, the music that accompanies this wierd, choreographed dance is like a slowed down version of Gabba. It is huge in Holland, with ringtones and mobile videos and all of that. Unlike the Wu Tang Slide, which is COOL and WICKED, Jumpstyle is STUPID and very, very WHITE...please view the video, have a little giggle at the idiots and then FORGET it all happened.

2 comments:

Rory said...

LOL

I'm from Amsterdam and I was hoping to never, never, NEVER be confronted with this again..

Anonymous said...

I'm very white and I've been practising!