Sunday, January 04, 2009



I just made the mistake of watching Justice's 'A Cross the Universe', intrigued by all the 'fake-or-not-fake' talk I decided to download it and see what all the fuss about.

What a total waste of my time! I found the documentary as contrived and as false as the pair's Marshall 'speaker' stack that appears on stage with them. To be honest, I dont give a shit about whether the film's events are true or not, guns do exist in America, as do french dickheads and drunken groupies, that's a given. No matter which way you look at it, Justice et al attempted to make a movie that tried its hardest to cement Gaspard and the other guys status firmly in Rock legend and it failed miserably. I came away with the sour feeling that Justice are simply a bunch of drunk, gross perverts that appear to be both bored of their job and ungrateful of the situations it has got them in, strange then, as you would expect the movie to exactly the opposite.

'Justice-Bashing' is most certainly in vogue right now and I approached the film as openly as I could, wanting to enjoy it for what it was. I urge everyone to do the same and see what their thoughts on the subject are. You can download that shit here. Let us know what you think.....

Lx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, the movie is a piece of merde. What however amazes me the most, that it´s made by the son of the great Costa-Gavras. Seems his father didnt teach him shit.

Anonymous said...

i agree mr Haaksmaster..!!!!!

We Make Party said...

totally, i just didnt get it

jimbob

Anonymous said...

diickkhead. you have no tasste.