Monday, January 15, 2007

Just got back from Rome, they have this genre there called Anorak Pop. Any one who can tell me what the f""k that is wins a prize!

1 comment:

Drix said...

Anorak pop is originally a British thing from the 80's and sounds like really pop-influenced indierock. Simple chords and naive songs, a bit like bubblegum pop, but with a rock sound. Haven't heard about it in a long time though, so it's funny if the term is back again.