Friday, July 10, 2009


Dear Miami Bass,

Im sorry its been such a long time, I have been trying to find the time to call or write but what with House and Techno demanding my attention so much these days its been impossible, and thats not to mention the energy it takes to keep up with that young Baile Funk! This is just a short note to say I still think of you, you are and will always be my number one, and I still, to this day, remember when we first met. I hope you return the feelings and one day we can get together and party like the old days.

Yours truly,

Lx

Seriously though, heres a super rare compilation that came out in 1989, made up of a bunch of Miami Bass and slower Rap stuff, interspersed with wierd vocal cuts from some 'Olde English' play or something.......very odd but very cool, if I could drive I would play this shit in my Nissan Micra aw day ayay day!!!!

The Return Of The Bass That Ate Miami

01 Maggotron Crushing Crew - The Return Of The Bass That Ate Miami
02 DXJ & The Miami Bass Mob - Taste The Bass And Sweat
03 Marc The 808 Bass Queen - 900 Bass Number
04 Terrible T. - Terror In The Aisles
05 Knob Squad - Poetry Is Not A Little Business
06 DXJ & The Miami Bass Mob - The Bass Is Pumpin'
07 Maggotron Crushing Crew - The Bass Gets Funky
08 Bassin' Clan - Dance, Dance, Dance
09 DXJ & The Miami Bass Mob - They Want That Funky Bass
10 Bass Girls, The - Bass Boy
11 Don Juan, The - Swing With It
12 Maggotron Crushing Crew - Once Upon A Time

No comments: